Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More towing and more winches

The cloud street winch was put to the test in Chelan Washington this last weekend during the towfest that went on.  Chris had two tow winches on the back of his red neck rig and it looked like an awsome way to have some fun.  Roughly 30 tows a day including some tandems were logged on the winch and I am told it performed great.  Here are some of the pics:

  

The orders keep coming along for these winches and interest is growing much faster than I expected.  I am now working on an electric start version for someone who is putting one to use in Mexico!  Building two at a time isn't seeming to be enough to keep one around for me and Beck...lol

Thanks for everyones support!  Without people like you this wouldn't be happening for me and Beck.

Thats it....Beck and I are skipping town next month for a flying trip...;)

More to come...we have some rough video of beck and I doing a tandem step tow but haven't had time to edit.  Not a bad testing method before shipping these out....

No comments: