Saturday, July 5, 2008

Going, going, gone

Well I thought beck and I were gonna have a winch for us to use for a bit but it has already been sold to some good peeps from Fort Collins CO. Good for business, bad for us getting to go towing...actually we could probably take the one that chris has out just about anytime. Perhaps this next week sometime since I will have a small gap of time while the frames are out to the powder coater. And of course, we have to go test these units before we send them off.

I would like to extend a thanks to all who have supported me in this project from my wife, to friends and family to those who I don't know but have sent positive comments and vibes. This is by far one of the coolest/scariest things I have decided to do in my life. It has been hard work but it is so much better than sitting behind the desk at the rocket farm....;)

2 comments:

KirkT said...

I hear you about working at the rocket farm! As a graduating Mech E. I am scared for my own sanity. What was I thinking? I want to fly, not work! So props to you for keeping the dream alive.

Justin B said...

LOL...the rocket farm paid way better...but this is a lot more fun.